Terms & Conditions
Why We Need Your Personal Information
- When you are visiting our website, you may show an urge to buy some products from our website, in such a case, we will require your personal information such as your name, email Id, address, etc. to complete your order so that we can ensure a quick and safe shipping experience for our customers.
- We may require your personal information to successfully set up and maintain your online account with us and to manage it for business purposes. Giving us your personal information does not mean that you are putting your privacy at risk. However, for business purposes only, we can share your information with third-party vendors. For other than a commercial purpose, there will be no violation of the right to privacy.
- We at Theskinkart.com always want to assure a seamless online shopping experience for our customers. Therefore, at the time of any grievances registered by you, we may require your personal information so that our customer support department may resolve your complaints..
- As an e-commerce website, we may need your personal information to send you marketing messages so that you may stay aware of our new launches and discount offers such as Diwali discounts and other such discounts.
With Whom We Can Share Your Personal Information for Business Purpose?
- We will use this information to analyse and understand customers’ behaviour and demographics to grow and expand our business.
- We can use this information to identify and prevent fraud and can share your information with our legal advisors and we do not entitle any rights you to raise any objection in this regard.
- We obtain your natural consent to share this information with our suppliers and service providers so that we can fulfil your orders as soon as possible.
Rights for Protection of Your Personal Data
- Whenever you visit our website, we assume that you are fully aware of certain rights meant for the privacy of your data. Here are some rights that we provide to our visitors for the protection of their privacy.
- If you find that any personal information about you is incorrect, you can request us to correct the information by ensuring communication with us through an email or at our contact number.
- We grant you an automatic right to request us to restrict the processing of your data.
- You can request us to grant you the right to request us to erase any information that you do not want to share with third parties. But at the same time, we want to make it clear to you that this request shall not be sustained by us if it stops us from carrying out a smooth delivery or shipping process to fulfil your orders./li>
We do not provide any consent to minors to operate our website and if they do so, it should be done under their parents’ guidance and consent. We at Theskinkart.com do not collect any information below the age of thirteen, and if by mistake you find that your wards have unknowingly entered their personal information with us, you should make a quick attempt to contact us and we assure you to erase the information by making efforts as per